DealHustl.com is a marketing company that provides services to help companies promote their products to create exposure and brand awareness.
By joining DealHustl.com you understand and agree to the following:
1) DealHustl.com will release offers of free or discounted products from their clients, Amazon Sellers.
2) In every offer, there is a limited number of products available from our clients, and there is no guarantee that you will secure a product. DealHustl.com has far more members than it has for any given product. Products are allocated on a first-to-respond basis.
3) You agree that you will not resell any products you receive through DealHustl.com for a period of three (3) years after delivery.
You acknowledge that the monetary harm to our business as a result of unauthorized resale of products is impossible or unreasonably difficult to calculate, and agree that $1,500 is a fair estimation of the amount of damage caused by an unauthorized resale. Therefore, you agree to pay us $1,500 in liquidated damages for each sale by you of products received through DealHustl.com. We also reserve the right to cancel any account of a member who we believe to be reselling products received through the service.
4) If you secure a coupon code, that coupon code is good for a maximum of one item, per household.
5) You agree to use a coupon code within 12 hours of receiving it. Failing to follow through with the purchase as you agreed to may result in a lifetime ban from the DealHustl.com community. We understand there are occasionally issues that do come up when I code doesn’t work, but if it happens repeatedly it is an issue.
6) If you secure a coupon code as a result of a DealHustl.com offer, you are not permitted to share that coupon code with any third party. Doing so may result in a lifelong ban from the DealHustl.com community.
7) Your DealHustl membership is not tied in any way to leaving reviews on these products. We do not track or monitor your Amazon public profile and have no way of knowing whether you reviewed a product or not. As with any purchase of a product on Amazon, leaving a review is completely up to you.
8) In most cases, the products you will be offered will be available on an e-commerce website such as Amazon.com using a coupon code issued by DealHustl.com. If you are fast enough to secure a coupon to participate in the promotion, you will be given a coupon code by DealHustl.com which will reduce the price shown on the e-commerce site. In most cases you will still have to pay normal shipping and handling charges which will vary depending on where you live, how quickly you want your product, and in some cases whether or not you are an Amazon Prime member. There may be other variables too and DealHustl.com makes no representations that shipping and handling charges will be free.
9) Amazon Sellers – If you are an Amazon Seller, you are not permitted to become a DealHustl.com member. Violation of this policy may affect your eligibility to run promotional campaigns with us.